Skip to main content

Why Meditation ? Sahaj Yoga

Hello Friends

#JaiShriMataji

People generally ask me why and what's the need to be meditate.

As i feel meditation gives me HAPPINESS.


I started this blog to share my experience with you what i got while meditation,
how my life changed with meditation and how you can join with me and divine energy of whole world and see what is wrong and right, how you can be witnessed to truth, how you can live a happy life with easy meditation.

Journey of meditation i started with few years back, where meditation pick me as a yogi and i feel you will definitely get the and be the part and parcel of the whole worlds divine energy. below i ll provide links that you can start meditation after reading this whole post.

I started with SAHAJYOGA which is found and established by 




sahaj yoga actually worked on me and give me happiness bliss and life motive to be a part of virat param chetanya, with few easy steps and pure desire in you works and give you a strong connection with god.

1. Start with these 10 easy steps

2. Watch this video : 

Youtube Link





And write me your experience .. 
Thank You for reading 

Jai shri mataji

Please share this post ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सहज योग - 9 साल के ध्यान के बाद लगभग 5000 घंटे से अधिक

जय श्री माताजी 🙏 तो आज लगभग 9 साल की अवधि के बाद, आज मैं श्रीमाताजी के सामने बैठा था और अचानक मेरा चित्त इन 9 वर्ष की अवधि पर था, और मेरा मन उस और था की क्या मैंने ध्यान में प्राप्त किया, एक और प्रश्न कि मैं ऐसा क्यों कर रहा हूँ, और लोग आमतौर पर मुझसे यह प्रश्न भी पूछते हैं। क्या मैं अपने स्वास्थ्य के लिए, अपने परिवार के लिए, बेहतर नौकरी के लिए, धन के लिए, क्यों और क्यों ऐसा कर रहा हूँ, और निश्चित रूप से मुझे ध्यान करते समय यह उत्तर भी नहीं चाहिए, क्योंकि सोचने से चीजें खराब हो जाएंगी ध्यान की अवस्था में। जब लोग मुझसे यह प्रश्न पूछते हैं, तो मैं आम तौर पर सबको समझाता हूं कि मैं ध्यान क्यों करता हूं और हर किसी ध्यान क्यों करना चाहिए, मेरे गुरु, मेरी मां, पवित्र दिव्य श्रीमाताजी निर्मला देवी जी की कृपा के अनुसार दैनिक ध्यान क्यों करना चाहिए। लेकिन क्या मैं इस उत्तर पर अभी भी स्पष्ट हूं या अभी भी मुझमें कुछ शेष है, जैसा कि माँ कहती है कि श्रीमाताजी के प्रति भक्ति हमेशा कार्य करती है, और मुझे भी ऐसा ही लगता है, आज भी मुझे किसी चीज की आवश्यकता नहीं है यदि आप साक्षी भाव से देखते हैं सब कुछ

LIFE without words - Sahaj Yoga

 Jai Shri mataji 🙏 LIFE(love in full effect) can be possible without words ? don't know but if someone have disability to speak also he is listening others and thoughts always in his mind why he can't speak and always murmuring in his mind why he can't speak. Every human being comes into this world have limited time, time(Sometimes i say energy) is the only thing that no body can purchase or bring back from bank or take loan of that like money.   So now the question is : Is it really necessary to speak ? Ans : you can think on this and comment on this Is life can be completed without words, can be lived with only emotions and love with everyone as my holy mother shrimataji says we have to love with everyone and fill our heart with love for everyone, and everyone has to understand that love is the actually formula in meditation sahaj yoga, if you open your hands infront of shrimataji with love things work, if you love your mother than only things works most of the time thou

Sahaj Yoga - After 9 Years of Meditation around More than 5000 Hours

 Jai Shri Mataji, to everyone 🙏 So today its around more than 9 years, Today I was sitting in front of shrimataji and suddenly my chitta was on this period of 9 years, and my mind is like what i achieved in meditation, another question why i am doing this, and people generally ask me this question too. Is am doing meditation for my health, for my family, for better job, for wealth, why and why i am doing this, and certainly i don't want the answer also at the same time while doing meditation, because thinking will spoil things in state of meditation. When people ask me this question, I generally start explaining, why i do meditation and why everyone has to do daily meditation as per grace of my guru, my mother, holy divine shrimataji nirmala devi ji. but is i am still clear on this answer or still something is in me which is in mid between, as mother says devotion towards Shrimataji/My Mother works always, and i think the same, today also i don't need anything if you see every